The legal status of France’s cultural
and linguistic action abroad
LGDJ, Paris 1993, Bibliothèque de Droit Public
The concept of the cultural environment
in the Constitution of 1975/86
Community Law concerning Public Contracts and the Law of International Trade Deregulation
Ant. N. Sakkoulas Editions
(publication includes accompanying CD ROM)
Community Law of Public Contracts
co-written with Panagiotis Skouris
Athens Thessaloniki 2009
The Olympic Games of the European Union
Vagelis Alexandrakis, Panagiotis Skouris, Eleni Trova
Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft Mbh & Co
The Constitution of 1975/86/2001
This CD ROM accompanies a series published by the Centre for European Constitutional Law D. Tsatsou./X. Kondiadi. (ed.), “The Constitution of Greece 1975/86/2001”, Ant. N. Sakkoulas Editions Athens 2001
Community Law concerning Public Contracts and the Law of International Trade Deregulation
The CD ROM accompanies my book “Community Law concerning Public Contracts and the Law of International Trade Deregulation”, Antonis N.Sakkoulas Publications 2000
- Judgment Mall : ours Μarbury v. Madison
- Ε. Κ. Τrova, C. Τsivolas, The legal protection of the religious cultural commodities [= Library of Ecclesiastical Law, Series B’: Studies, 7], Sakkoulas Publications, Athens- Thessaloniki, 2013, p. 404
- Cultural commodities and identities, Or Can the Law offer the immortality? , DtΑ No 47/2010, p. 667 next.
- The legal personality as a dress” the societe anonyme of public works’ allotment, Titular Volume of Μ P. Stathopoulos, , Ant.N.Sakkoulas Publications, 2010,p.2757 next.,
- The public contract, Titular Volume of George D.Kallimopoulos, Ant.N.Sakkoulas Publications, 2010,p.661 next.,
- The impartiality of the former and the latter, Titular Volume of State’s Legal Council, 125 years, Ant.N.Sakkoulas, 2008, p 111 next
- La societe anonyme in public contracts and SDIT law, Mainstreams and Perspectives of societe anonyme’s law, 18th Panhellenic Congress of Commercial Law, Nomiki Vivliothiki 2009, p. 565 next
- The judgment DΕΚ C- 274/05 Commission against Hellenic Republic, Recognition of university degrees, DtA 2008, p 1257 next.
- The ecological public contracts, Law and Nature,, http://www.nomosphysis.org.gr/articles.php?artid=3411&lang=1&catpid=1, May 2008, (co-written with Panagiotis Skouris)
- Human Rights and Olympic Games, DtA, 2008, p. 1231 (co-written with Panagiotis Skouris)
- The European Community Law of public contracts at the field of defense, Efim. DD, 2008, vol. 3, p. 381 next.
- The fight against the corruption and the fraud in the European Community Law of public contracts , TPDD, 2008, 10- 11, p. 1182
- Environment and Public contracts towards a law of continuous public contracts PerDik 2007 p 381 next (co-written with Panagiotis Skouris)
- University degrees and titles of nobility, Efarmoges Dimosiou Dikaiou, 2006, special issue dedicated in University Education Ant.N.Sakkoulas Publication, p 79 next
- Protecting water resources in accordance with community law and the Constitution (Plenary Council of State 1688/2005), in: Perivallon ke Dikaio (The Environment and the Law) issue 4/2005, p. 552-558.
- From the “responsibility of the owner of an animal” to “the obligation to care for animal companions”, in M. Stathopoulos – K. Beis, F. Doris, I. Karakostas, (ed.) Genethlion, by Apostolos S. Georgiadis, Ant. N. Sakkoulas 2006, p. 2315-2335.
- Journal The Constitution (To Syntagma) 3/2006, Comment on the Judgement MonPrThess Θες 24070/2006 Liberty of Art and Religious Liberty, concerning the film Da Vinci Code p. 967 next
- Titular Volume of Sate’s Legal Counsil, The impartiality of the former and the latter, Ant.N.Sakkoulas Publications, Athens Komotini 2001
- The Olympic Games and the Environment, in Klamaris – Bredimas –Malatos (ed.) The Olympic Games and the Law, talks and minutes of the international conference, Athens 21-23/5/2003, N. Sakkoulas 2005, p. 179-198.
- Transparency and knowledge, from testing constitutionality to testing the rationale of regulations, Commemorative Issue celebrating 75 years of the Council of State, Sakkoulas, Athens – Thessaloniki 2004, p. 91-110
- The Court of Auditors and ensuring the transparency of public contracts. Transparency and independence in the auditing of public finances. Commemorative Issue celebrating 170 years of the Court of Auditors, Ant. N. Sakkoulas 2004, p. 955-984..
- The Conceptual Categorisation of Law 3028/02 and the Constitution following the 2001 review. Constitution and cultural policy, in E. Trova (ed.) Politiki klironomia kai to dikaio (Cultural heritage and the law), Minutes of the Conference of the European Public Law Centre, 3-4 June 2003, Sakkoulas Athens – Thessaloniki 2004, p. 111-135.
- The 2004 Olympic Games, the Olympic Projects and the environment. The course pursued until the close of 2002. Perivallon ke Dikaio (Environment and the Law), issue 2 / 2003, p. 242- 257.
- The Olympic Games and the environment, A hoax for incorrigible daydreamers, Efarmoges Dimosiou Dikaiou (Applications of Public Law), Special Issue, Olympic Games and Issues of Public Law, N. Sakkoulas 2003, p. 23-47.
- Subordination in procedures to assign projects and procure supplies under community law for those holding licences to produce electricity, Consultation, Nomiko Vima (periodical produced by the Athens Bar Association) (issue 51), 2003. p. 2108-2122.
- Concession contracts to assign public works projects in the Greek courts: a sudden unexpected visitor. Diikitiki Diki (Administrative Trial – periodical of the Administrative Courts) 2003, p. 603-621.
- Funding a viable Olympiad, in The Olympic Games and the Environment, Minutes of the Athens Conference 1-2/2/2001, N. Sakkoulas 2002, p. 241- 246.
- Achelous, the River God, Environment and Law 1/2001, p. 35- 48
- Major changes for the Environment in the 2001 Review: A sustainable topos for the Politeia, in D. Tsatsou, E. Venizelou, X. Kondiadi (ed.), To Neo Syndagma (The New Constitution), Minutes of the Conference on the revised Constitution of 1975/86/01, N. Sakkoulas 2001, p. 105- 151 .
- “And as for its name, it has been called a société anonyme”: Institutional disguises and semiotic experiments as a means to exercise political choice and achieve historical consistency, in Kratos, Nomos, Diikisi (State, Law, Administration), Collated by E. Spiliotopoulos, N. Sakkoulas 2000, p. 669-699
- Corruption and its usefulness in the transition into the 21st century, periodical Koinonia Politon (Citizens’ Society), 2, 1999, p. 23-28.
- Economic Constitution and European Law, 20 years of the 1975 Constitution, The Constitution – Specialist Conferences 1, N. Sakkoulas 1998 p. 463- 490
- The Call- back system: the swansong of voice-based telephony or the herald of its institutional liberation? Nomiko Vima (Legal Podium) issue 46, 1998, p. 126- 137.
- Contemporary Monumental Buildings: The Athens Concert Hall: The legal dimension, Law and Nature 1/1997, p. 74-97.
- Education: vocational training or wishful thinking? A European tug-of-war with prospects, To Syndagma (The Constitution) 1/1997, p. 25 – 53.
- The legal status of European languages. Seeking a contemporary common language for Europe, Elliniki Epitheorisi Evropaikou Dikaiou (Greek Review of European Law), 2/1997, p. 385- 406.
- Legislative guardianship of free will and enforced succession (thoughts on the constitutionality of art. 21 of Law 1738/87), Armenopoulos (periodical), 1996, p. 118- 124
- Recent developments in the jurisprudence of the cultural environment, Minutes of the 3rd conference of Administrative Judges, May 1992, National Printing House 1996, p. 36-41.
- Safeguarding cultural property in the Greek system, Cultural possessions. Single demands for protection within a plurality of systems, edited by Luca Mezzeti, CEDAM, Padova, 1995, (collective project), p. 339- 352. (Original Italian title: La tutella del patrimonio culturale nell’ordinamento greco, I beni culturali, Esigenze unitarie di tutela e pluralta de ordinamenti).
- Council of State 1529/1993, Commentary – The Main Town (Hora) of Patmos and protecting cultural entities, Nomos ke Fysi (Law and Nature) 1/1995, p.188- 200.
- The constitutional guarantee of aesthetics and memory (Original French title: La garantie constitutionnelle de l’esthétique et de la mémoire), Institute of Hellenic Constitutional History and Constitutional Law, Studies 5, Archaeological Heritage: Current trends in its legal protection, (International Conference Athens 26-27 November 1992), P. Sakkoulas Bros. Publishers, Athens 1995, p. 105- 115.
- Trust & Greek Legislation: An attempt of conciliation of the Continental and Anglo-Saxon Law, Elliniki Epitheorisi Evropaikou Dikaiou (Greek Review of European Law), 1994, p. 480– 509. International Bar Association, SBL 1993, p. 19 onwards)
- Government actions – nature and nurture: Revival of a theory with an expiry date, Nomiko Vima (Legal Podium) 1992, p. 1269 -1286
- The Government’s legislative initiative and upgrading the personal element of the role of a minister by the Fifth Chamber of the Council of State, Parliamentary Review, issue 9-10, 1992, p. 37-59.
- The importance and the consequences of semantic determination of the concept of the “electoral centre” for electoral law, Epitheorisi Dimosiou ke Diikitikou Dikaiou (Public and Administrative Law Review), 1991, p. 41-47.
- Commercial and Industrial chambers. A trip through legal categories Diikitiki Diki, (Administrative Trial) 1991, p. 762 -784.
- Judicial control of mutuality in the application of generally accepted rules of international law and of international contracts under article 28.1 and 3 of the 1975 Constitution, Epitheorisi Dimosiou ke Diikitikou Dikaiou (Public and Administrative Law Review), 1991, p. 348-364.
- Modern Greek political speech and legality- The Organisation of Higher Education in EEC Member States and private universities, To Syndagma (The Constitution), 1990, p. 419- 444.